I’m Christina, or as my students call me “Miss Chrissy” based on my childhood nickname.
As a professional photographer that specializes in children & family photography, and one who also holds a associates degree in Early Childhood Education and Development; let me introduce to you Playtography!
Playtography is a boutique preschool in Calgary, Alberta, Canada that integrates professional photography through themes of play. I put the “Fun” into the fundamentals of learning!
Classroom size is max at 6, allowing more individual attention and custom photography.
Playtography will allow your child the opportunity to play and learn all while having their experience captured along the way. I will even provide a hands on point and shoot camera for them to experiment with, too.
At the end of each school year, parents will receive a custom professional photo book of their child’s experiences throughout the year.
Located in the SE community of Lake Chaparral.
- Police clearance, insured, first aid/cpr, vulnerable sector check.
- Small class size of 1 adult: 6 students per class
- 2 day class for 3 – 4 year olds
- 2 day class for 4 -5 year olds
- Professional Photography
- A monthly visit with a Kindermusik certified teacher
- Themed Stylized Portraits & Days
- Arts & Crafts
- Music & Movement
- Science & Math
- Expert Guests
- Hand Writing Without Tears
- Nature. a big backyard with a garden
Looking forward in having your child be a part of Playtography!